Integrating Zoom with Freshdesk improves agent’s communication with the customer by scheduling instant Zoom meeting.
Zoom integration allows support agents to resolve issues faster through direct interaction with the customer:
* Generate Zoom meeting Url on ticket details page
* Copy meeting Url and send it to customer
* Use audio, video, and screen sharing features for better understanding of
* Take control of customer’s screen if permitted
* Record meeting and save recording links sent by Zoom in the ticket for future
* Track meeting start and end time
Required Input Fields:
1) ZOOM_HEADER: your App name.
2) ZOOM_KEY: Zoom Access key - A support agent can get the Zoom API key from the Zoom.
go to https://developer.zoom.us/me/ page and select API tab to find the Zoom API Key.
Copy API Key
3) ZOOM_SECRET: Zoom Secret key - A support agent can get the Zoom API Secret key
go to https://developer.zoom.us/me/ page select API tab to find the Zoom API Secret.
Copy API Secret key.
* following screenshot will help you to find ZOOM_KEY And ZOOM_SECRET.
4) ZOOM_HOST_ID: Zoom Host User ID- A support agent can get the Host User ID from Zoom.
Select user settings from the user profile
Select Zoom Host User ID from the URL
Copy Zoom Host User ID
* following screenshot will help you to find Zoom Host UserId.
After installation, your app will look like below.
Clicking on "Generate & Copy Meeting Url" button will allow you to generate the Zoom Meeting URL.
After clicking on the above button, App will generate the URL, which will look like below screen.
That's it you have successfully generated the Zoom Meeting URL by using the App.